For the last couple months I’ve been experimenting with doing a weekly video blog.
I’ve really been enjoying it, and learning a ton about video and the process.
Has it been a roaring success with thousands of views and subscribers?
Far from it. However, has it been worth doing? 100%.
Why You Should Start a Vlog: 5 Reasons to Do a YouTube Vlog
In today’s vlog, I share with you 5 reasons why I think you should start a vlog – even if you think no one cares or is going to pay attention.
Enjoy the video posts? If so, it’d be awesome if you’d subscribe to our channel. This is by far the best way for me to tell if you guys are actually paying attention and enjoying the content.
Here are a few other related posts you might enjoy:
- How to Vlog (Even if You’re Life Isn’t that Interesting)
- YouTube Video Ideas: 31 ideas for your next vlog
- How to Get Anything You Want in Life – It’s easier than you think, and vlogging can play a big role in this.
- What I Learned from Doing a Daily Vlog
- Writing not your thing? I did a daily blog for awhile too.