First off, thanks for particpating in the Paradise Pack, and welcome to the Location Rebel Info Product Blueprint
For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Sean Ogle. In 2009 I quit my job as a financial analyst, moved to Thailand, and built my own SEO business that allowed me to work from anywhere on Earth.
The goal of Location Rebel is to teach others how to do the same thing and provide them with a community where they can seek advice and support from other members who are doing the same thing.
So what is this that you’re looking at? You’re looking at a limited version of Location Rebel – specifically the component that teaches you how to plan for and create an information product on the web.
That said, as you go through the site, you’ll probably notice that most of it is unacceessible. Most of the site is protected for full members only, and this is one of the only times I’ve ever released any of the content to non-members.
With that said, I hope you enjoy the blueprint and get use out of it!
If at any time you find yourself with questions, get in touch. Here’s how:
Shoot me an email sean(@)locationrebel.com.
If you’re looking for help right away or a quicker response you can reach out to us at liz(@)locationrebel.com or team(@)locationrebel.com.
We read every email and will do everything we can to help.
If you wish to become a full member with access to all 14 Blueprints, Bonuses, the Location Rebel course itself, the members forum and much more, you can signup here.
A Couple Specific Notes
There are certain times in the info-product blueprint where it says to review a different blueprint (SEO, Copywriting etc). Since you don’t have access to those, I wanted to provide some free resources that can at least get your brain thinking in the right direction:
- Viper Chill – Glenn has some of the best content on Search Engine Optimization on the web
- How to Become an SEO Freelancer in 48 Hours – A post on my blog that introduces some basic SEO concepts.
- Copyblogger – The best copywriting blog on the internet, hands down.
- Breakthrough Advertising – Not the easiest read, but easily the most valuable book on copywriting and direct marketing you could read. Grab a free pdf of it at that link.
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion – Not free but worth spending the 10 or 15 bucks to read.